Thread: Ford F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed 2wd xlt

True Hollywood Stry

Ford F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed 2wd xlt

Alright I,ve finally decided to sell the green beast, and resume daily driving the white bronco again, so heres what we got.

1994 F-350 crew cab long bed, 2wd xlt
    5.8 cid efi
    e4od( i believe)
    4.10 gears
    263,xxx miles
    Brand new a/c compressor, condensor, and coolant, as per 3 weeks ago
    Tranny was rebuilt at around 130-140k, and rebuilt with heavy duty parts, and shifts nice and firm.
    Aftermarket Bench seat, with fold down wooden console, and secret compartment under the middle seat/console, all three front seat parts move independently, and is very comfortable.
    New starter, and ignition solenoid replaced in this past august
    Tow hitch
    Bed rails
    New tires about a year or year and a half ago, still have 60-75 percent tread left
    New 72 month warranty battery about a year and a half ago

This has been a great truck, and has been in our family since 1996 has been a very maintenance free truck besides when the transmission went out the first time. I have driven it the past 3 months and put about 4k miles on it, and I wouldn't think twice about driving it across the country.
    It gets 14-15 mpg cruising at around 75 on the highway when not towing, and around 10-12 in town. I used this truck to tow my bronco around 7,000lbs with gear to oklahoma in december, and got around 8 or 8.5 mpg cruising at around 65-70.

Bad things- could prolly use a set of shocks, they arent completely worn out, but are getting there.
    and back driverside window does not roll, down, but could prolly be fixed witha new motor, or some new bushings.
    Carpet on the floors is dirty from some spilled drinks and such but is being steam cleaned this week.

Truck is located in mission, tx but delivery can be arranged if necessary to colege station and surrounding areas.
    You can contact me with further questions at kevind@neo.tamu.edu
    $5,000 obo
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 04-16-2006 at 11:07 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!