Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Pigpen

Nah it wasnt particularly windy today. I think I am going o put some bondo over the rougher areas to smooth them up a little bit.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    wow,and I thought that truck looked like **** before!
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Nah it wasnt particularly windy today. I think I am going o put some bondo over the rougher areas to smooth them up a little bit.
    even if there is a slight breeze the argon will get blown away and it will be easy to make it look like ****/blow through.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    Note: Laying tackwelds with a mask wasnt working very well so I did the entire project with no face protection and after waking up this evening I look like a junky. My eyes are hella red and my face is too.
    Can we say dumbass? You've been hanging around me too long...I've burned my eyes way too many times.

BTW- Those doors kickass. Nice job.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

Looks good. I'm lazy. I would have just removed the doors.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

I thought about just taking the doors off but thats an awful big area for a rock to jump into my lap while wheeling. Since chebies dont have the little rocker lip like jeeps and fj's do having something between me and protruding rocks is a conforting feeling.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Well I scored a set of suburban captains seats over the break so they will hopefull be going in this weekend. I also intend to sand down all the rust spots and repaint them, but I will be using silver so look for the dalmation at katemcy. The only other thing I want to do before the trip is steering, I have all the components I just need to tap it and put it all together.

I got the captains chairs in before the trip to 47 last weekend and they fit extremely well. The front outside feet of the seats bolted to the factory bench hole with no mods, and the both rear feet of both seats had to be bent 90 degrees, then the outside ones bolted into the factory holes but I had to drill holes for the inside ones. I had to make a couple of small brackets for the front inside feet but all in all it was extremely painless and easy. Now I just need to find some neoprene seat covers since the factory clotch is shredded.

Pigpen kicked major ass at 47. Everything went smoothly and worked properly but my tranny has started slipping, luckily I have a spare back home. The current one just needs to last through katemcy. My alternator belt broke which affirmed my suspicion that my crank and or water pump pullies are bent, the belt vibrates alot when the motor is running and I already have a couple of replacements on the way. It flexed extremely well and I got a few dents too. I got the driver's side and roof painted silver and will hopefully get the rest painted this week. I'll post pics later.

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    Pigpen did kick some ass yesterday I must say. I hate you and your wheelbase... The paint looks pretty cool, like a huge thing of Reynolds foil.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.

Everything went smoothly and worked properly but my tranny has started slipping
    put some lucas in it to help you/it make through tcc
    Tommy Matheaus '06
    210-323-2546
    2004 F-140 4x4 DD
    1990 F-150 4x4 in the works
    1992 Jeep Cherokee basterdized

Yah I was trying to remember what the magic stuff is to make a tranny last a little longer. I will deffinately do that.

Yah I was trying to remember what the magic stuff is to make a tranny last a little longer. I will deffinately do that.
    Make sure you get the stuff Lucas makes specifically for slipping transmissions...

in case you weren't already thinking that
    BDR

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    if their tranny additive is anything like their oil additive you can't go wrong. I've got a 345 that proves the worth of Lucas..hehe.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Tranny aditive worked ok. The Oliver clan concluded I might have a cracked piston, but that aint no thang.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

maybe you should just put that 6.5 w/ a turbo in there
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?