Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Pigpen

Mount the plate in the middle of the tire.
    The disco ball in my mouth, insinuates I'm ballin'

Shaggy
    zip tie it to the frame... it is how i have mine on my bronco... and i have no advice for the lights

use trailer lights. one of them will even have a mount and light for a license plate.

Quote Originally Posted by AggieTJ2007
    hey ive got you a free vacum modulator thingy
    Free my ass, and its adjustable

ok rowdy says $10
    Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Creighton, you have done stuff with that jeep that would make a goat go "holy ****!"
    So driving by brail is why your jeep looks the way it does eh?

heres a blingen set up for ya

http://www.texas4x4.org/showthread.php?t=8517
    Clayton Rollins '08
    210-863-1435
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 5.9
    1983 Waggy

Goddam Jegs...Amanda got me a Optima group 31 yellow top battery for x-mas and when she ordered it was backordered till Jan 25ish. She just checked today and they bumped the delivery date to APRIL 23. THREE ****ING MONTHS. She checked Summit and they are out too but said they'd be getting some in at the begining of Feb, and can have one to me by the 2nd week of Feb. Still too late for the Katemcy trip though. I guess I'll try warrentying my new Walmart cheapo and hope it'll last through the trip by itself, since the old one doesnt appear to be worth ****.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

batteriesareus.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

They're sold out too. They have the screw top terminal ones but not the normal post type.
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Seems optimas are crap now. The yellow walmart batteries are lasting longer.

get one of those cool ones that Feller's got. You can run 2 bolts right through them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Goddam Jegs
    I learned not to order from jegs unless noone else in the world has it. Summit has all of the same parts they do and the same price, at most its a dollar or two off. Last time I ordered something it was like $10 and they added $20 worth of gay fees becaues of their homo-gay© free shipping Summit has the same type of shipping gay charges but not as retarded.

BTW, Kick ass sticker, fook the guys that don't think so
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

Ok lets get past the sticker you bastards. I put a brand new optima red top in today and it fired up immediately. Even while it was still cold it hardly smoked at all, I think all the crud from sitting has worked itself out. I discovered I need a new alternator and maybe power steering pump, and also need to change my tranny fluid again cause it still has motor oil in it. The PDC vavle still needs to be replaced, but I've known about that for awhile. This semester I also intend to make a good fan shroud to mount my windstar fans to, build half doors, and fix my gaping hole in the floor.

And maybe build a snorkel and make it street legal.

Well Jegs made my day today, when I got home there was a bigass yellowtop battery sitting by my front door! This is intriguing though, for starters Jegs said it would be backordered till mid April, secondly, Amanda allegedly cancelled the order from Jegs and moved it to Summit. Oops. Anyway here's pics of the big *****.
    Attached Images Attached Images