Thread: Project: Big NASTY

Threaded View

True Hollywood Stry
    http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15323

here is a thread that talks alot about the trac bar stuff i am tlaking about and trying to fix

burris- i know that this is similiar to a tj bracket- but i am using coils that are different than tj coils, and for the tabs yeah i know i could use a tab, and weld it to the botton of the frame or whatever, but that would be almost no different than what i have now that i want to change. and even if i could get tj buckets to work i would have to go buy them somewhere, but it would be cheaper for me to build the stuff myself since i am getting all the plate for free, and have all other materials i need. i know the time vs money scenario cones into play, but right now i have more time that money since my job hours jsut got whacked in half- (starting a new second job tomorrow), but i still have the time after i get home from work to make stuff like this bracket since there isnt **** to do at home then drink and watch tv.
    Last edited by stx4wheeler; 07-13-2005 at 03:13 PM.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!