Awesome trip...obviously time for a new clutch in the buggy, but other than that came out unscathed. Even with the "Flip".

Speaking of which, I think someone got the video, I'd like to get a copy of that original. Steven, for your info, Ryan Clarke was driving, I was spotting - last obstacle of the last trail of the trip(Redneck Millionaire), we took a hard line just for the hell of it. I think we made it up further than anyone else did (without a winch), but just couldn't figure out how to get the buggy turned toward the trail exit (probably should have tried a front dig much earlier, in hindsight). Due to some "audience encouragement" we kept trying after we probably should have backed down. Thanks to Busa and Scott's help, we got it righted quickly, and drove it out while Busa's winch continued to hold it upright. It was a bit violent of a flip, so Ryan took quite a jarring and was a little sore, but he was expecting to roll and came out of it smiling. Other than a smallish dent/bend in the roof cage and accelerating an already noticeably worn clutch's demise, it didn't do anything to the buggy. I hope it was entertaining to all