Thread: The Barn Burner

Threaded View

sprayin' the house down CheapJeep's Avatar
    The front driveshaft has seen better days and is now retired for spare duty. I picked up a new end yoke for the splined side and welded it up, also got another high clearance pinion yoke from WFO. So now I have a complete spare front setup from end to end if ever needed.

Comparison of a spicer 1350 yoke and WFO high clearance 1350 yoke. (Now I have 2 spare yokes in case someone else needs one)

Called up Jesse at High Angle and ordered a new front driveshaft. Still an 18" long splined slip, 1350 cv flange at the Stak but went with a 38* 1410 pinion flange at the dana 60.

Had a new hood for a few years but hadn't gotten around to putting it on until now.

Old shocks were toast, new Fox 2.0's all around. Built new shock mounts all around as well.

Picked up a 50" double row light bar from OZ lights for $280, it's bright as fawk....

Finally got around to installing the new winch line, Busa's splice in the old one has held up and makes for a great spare. Also replaced the old school headlights with some new KC's.

Last edited by CheapJeep; 12-10-2014 at 03:14 AM.
    1974 CJ5-The BarnBurner

Quote Originally Posted by stx4wheeler View Post
    Robbie is the Charlie Daniels of the super swamper.