4 grand obo?
In addition to how it sits right now (new front housing and knuckles, longfields, lockrite, vented rotors and all) you get my other uncompleted projects:
the bent tubing, diamond plate, lights, etc to build a rear cage and I'll show you what I had in mind for it. may need another half a stick or so to finish it out
square tube rocksliders (not your garden variety though...) about 75% fabbed...rear cage is intended to tie into them
mostly fabbed rear bumper/replacement crossmember, also ties into the cage
extra transfer case so you can spend the $300 on an adapter and have dual cases (I'll need a month or so to get the extra tcase to CS)
extra tcase crossmember and metal to make a higher-clearance skidplate
metal, bushings, heim, etc to make antiwrap bar (not wheelable until this is built, since I think the new rear spring packs are pretty soft)
helicoil sets and new gaskets to make the header seal
later model clutch/flywheel set (93 I think? it's got like 20% more surface)
matching spare rim (no tire)
towbar
various spare parts

drivetrain is stock '85/'87 yota stuff with the little extras (hex head drain plugs, heavy duty shifter seat, etc)
about 220k on the stock 22re, about 20k on metal-backed timing kit
header, high-flow cat, summit muffler
rear springs up front with some stock front leafs mixed in, custom dropped spring hanger, budbuilt boomerang shackles
all-pro high steer
schedule 40 (.25 wall) rear driveshaft, front square tube driveshaft
4.10 gears, welded rear end

I will help yank the knuckles apart and clearance them for the longfields (because I couldn't figure it out at 3am after putting 15 hours into it last saturday) but I'm selling because I don't have time for it (and I'm broke), so I'm not going to help work on it.
shoot me a pm or email (ericbranton@yahoo.com) if you're interested or know somebody who might be. It's sitting on Munson between Harvey and University Oaks (behind the Tap).
< pics in the "rig specs" link