Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1174

Thread: Pigpen

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jb View Post
    boo
    x2
    "Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

"It's not cheating if you pay for it"

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    His name...was Robert Paulson.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Shes 15 buttholes so back off for now. Anyway here's the current progress pics. I got the tranny crossmember finished and bolted in place. I like the way it turned out but time will tell if I can tolerate how low it hangs. The fourth pic is of the tranny breather that I had to bootyfab because I accidentaly broke the normal one off flush with housing. It is a piece of hard brakeline with a 90 degree bend jb welded flat against the breather hole. The last is my rear suspension mocked up with weight on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Couple more of the rear.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    On the 8th day god created the Super Swamper TSL and said "go forth and kick ass"

Nice work on the crossmember, that's pretty sweet
    BDR

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    are you plannign on running a full bed on that thing? if not why dont you move the springs forward to shorten the wheelbase a bit?
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Quote Originally Posted by afroman006
    Goddam Jegs
    I learned not to order from jegs unless noone else in the world has it. Summit has all of the same parts they do and the same price, at most its a dollar or two off. Last time I ordered something it was like $10 and they added $20 worth of gay fees becaues of their homo-gay© free shipping Summit has the same type of shipping gay charges but not as retarded.

BTW, Kick ass sticker, fook the guys that don't think so
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."

'69 FJ-40, chevy383, sm420, 37's, RedNeckRam
    '08 Tundra SR5 Poser Douche Rig on 35's

I think I ran my motor out of oil this weekend . We were on a perfectly level trail and I looked down and noticed I didnt have any pressure so I shut it off and checked the dipstick. It was bone dry but isnt checking the oil level while the engine is running misleading because the oil is circulating throughout the motor? One way or the other I dumped 4 quarts in it cause that was all I had and started it back up. At first it still was reading 0 but then after a minute or so it jumped back up to normal. Oops. It isnt making any more funny noises than usual so I'm not too worried about it but I suppose I will be checking it more often from now on.