well since it appears that my truck not only hates me with utter passion, it hates anyone who tries to fix stuff. my dad went this morning to go pick it up from a friend that had replaced the flywheel and done some clean up work on the wiring in it. Well he calls me asking how to turn on the e-fan, i say turn the nob, well it was no longer working i think the guy undid a wire or something, so the truck over heated before they got it out of the shop, since they were b.s ing while it was running.

so anyway they get the fan fixed, and now the mother ****ing piece of ****, is making some kinda noise when they try to start it i mean wtf it just had a new flywheel and starter put in it. so he is dicking with it now trying to see what is going on and get it fixed.

also to add to the cluster fawk, it seems my trailer i usually use to trailer my piece or crap from home to here is prolly gonna be in use so i must now try and figure out another way to get it up here.

so if i get home and it gives me an major problems i.e not starting right im prolly taking parts off and ebay here we go