Thread: Project: Big NASTY

Threaded View

True Hollywood Stry
    did some work today, i took the passengerside spring out, so that i could remove my coil bucket, which in my rush to get to tcc i put three welds down on the sides of the bucket to help hold them on instead of going another route so i ground everything off and took the bucket off.

Then i started measuring and planning where and how i needed to make my new upper and lower shock mounts. While doing this i now realized that my heater/A/C blower mounter and heatercore were in the way. Yet this was a good thing because i had previously abandoned heat and a/c so i took all that crap out of there. The tricky part was turns out ford didnt design the engine bay and blower box to work with a big block, so it took some cohersion to get out via a big pipe and hammer.

So tomorrow i will finish making the shocktower/coil upper, and make a block off plate so that the passenger doesnt get all kinds of awesome noise and exhuast gases. This block off plate will be nice and usefull to because it will give me a nice flat surface to mount electronics, and my new vaccum canister.

the bonus pic is what you do when you dont know how to set the timer yet still wanna let your friends know they are number 1 in your book.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!