Thread: Project: Big NASTY

Hybrid View

True Hollywood Stry
    today i got my extensions back from the machinist, and i gotto say for once, it worked out well working my ass off at my new job in the sun all day. when i got to the machinist on my lunch break all sweeaty and dirty, he says to me you look hot and dirty do you work hard? i say yeah, kinda thinkin this is weird small talk for a guy who can barely speak english. then he says where at, and i tell him he then says wow two jobs, good job. then he asks well how much did i tell you it would cost yesterday. I say 80 bucks. he looks at me again and says i will give you workin mans break 70 dollars so he figures up the tax, and it came out to like 75 something, so i hand him 80 bucks and he hands me back a twenty and says no nevermind you just keep it, then says thanks for the business.

besides that i got the new upper passenger side shock/coil mount done and partially bolted up, bought all new calipers, bearings,yada yada yada, and made the four main parts of the brackets that will sandwich/box the frame for the new radius arm mount.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!