Well here he is Jake the Dog:

Now Jake is a great dog that we adopted about 9 months ago to save him from being put down. They found him wandering the streets of Lewisville with no collar, tags, or chip. We found him at the pound the day before he was scheduled to be put down and couldn't let that happen. We decided to adopt him until we found a time to get him into a proper home. We took him home and he was already house trained, and knew sit, stay, and shake. I was pretty impressed to say the least. He was also VERY skinny and not very well nourished. Seemed he had been neglected.

Well 9 months later I have him fattened up on Iams, loving life and just being an all around happy dog. He doesn't chew on shoes or any personal belongings, but focuses all attention on Rope toys and Kongs. We got him fixed and chipped and current on all vaccinations. He also is no longer racist, I have been working that out of him too by being around plenty of nice people from a number of different races.

He is 90 lbs, and all we know is he has Great Pyrenees in him. He is a bit of a herding dog, so he likes to patrol the house to make sure nothing is a miss, and he really likes to lay some place where he can keep an eye on everyone in the family. He is wonderful with Honey (our yellow lab) and if we have to keep him we will, we would just like to find a good home for him. We like being the foster parents.

Please reply in this thread or send me a PM or reply in this thread if you have questions or are interested.